- About as dead on my feet as I’ve ever felt upon getting out of bed in the morning. Must slam down at least 2 coffees. #
- This fits my perception rents have dropped, having eyed them lately in prep for moving sometime: http://bit.ly/1LWfS2 #
- Deb had assumed as foreclosures went crazy that rents would rise in response to people being added to the pool of those who rent. #
- Which made sense, though I wasn’t sure that’d be the case but couldn’t have given a logical reason why. Assumed she was right. #
- Writing documents describing each of the three businesses we claimed on taxes, as required by Massachusetts doing a desk audit. Exciting! #
- I love the part about having to supply a client list. For Deb’s I just pointed them to neatlytangled.etsy.com to see what it is, etc. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.